How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store


How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store





Hi,
I did told you about getting some money by your mobile via some apps on the appstore, for today I choose another way, so I will tell how, by answering to some question.

my first question is for you

1-can you tell me how cost you to buy an apps on the appstore?

The answer 1$ or maybe 10$.

But you may buy 10 apps and cost you more than 50$, do you see how much you spend.

imagine that you create your own apps and sill it in the app store.

2-you will ask me is it possible?

yes my friend its possible.

3-what performance I need to create my own apps?

not much all you have is to know how to use a computer and for this one I know that you can easily know it.

4-what kind of apps I can create?

just imagine, everybody is looking for the perfect apps that will help them to do there job or minimise their effort, for me I work as a surveyor so need apps help me to rapidly calculate and drew topographic map just by using my Iphone or Ipad, for that I create apps to help me to do the job, so my advise for you is to use your work to create an apps helping people like you to work faster.

5- I work hard and I create an apps how can’I sill this apps?

its just easy you will sill your app in the app store.

6- how much I can earn from my app?

You can earn as much as you can there is no limit.

7- was how much I can sell my application on the appstore?

if you create an application for a specific users I recommend a reasonable price, because just little person will use (your apps 10$)*(specific user 1000 can buy it)=10.000$ its not much

but if you create an apps that everybody can use I think 1$ is good because you will sell it to a lot of person.

(your apps 1$)*(everybody 1.000.000 can buy it or more)=1.000.000 $and much more depending on your apps I hope that you get the idea.

8-how I can create an apps?

to create an apps a suggest for you these website you will find a period of essay.

How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store!

I hope that you try it for now don’t miss this opportunity if you have more question just ask, subscribe on my blog, I will get you more information in the future.